Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Whilst I'm Moaning

The Cricket World Cup is on. Scotland are playing. Right now. I can not bring myself to care. I tried. Really I did. A lot of the guys in the office are into it, big time. The West Indies beat Pakistan yesterday and there were tears and taunting all over the place. I would normally be interested in watching Scotland compete at a world level and I'm not ruling out a change of heart should we play England, 'cos let's face it, Scotland playing England at tiddlywinks is going to be ultra-competitive, but I don't think it's going to happen, because Cricket is boooooooooooring.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Isn't that an insect?

Ian said...

Scotland? No, it's a country.

Jen said...

Well, thanks about that. I was terribly confused for a moment.

Dork.