Friday, September 15, 2006

A Nice Picture


I can see why you'd think this was a random picture to be posting now. I can't say I blame you. After all, it was taken more than 2 years ago, but this is a test drive remember. This may or may not be the blog I choose to continue with, if I do, I'm keen to try out the integration with Picasa of course, but until then, I need a picture for my profile and this seems like the easiest way to do it.

I'm quite impressed with the way that you can position pictures in posts and have the text to the right like this, or I could have it the left or even underneath with the picture in the center. I really didn't like the MSN thing where you had to stick the picture on at the bottom and the order was seemingly random so this is a nice feature. I have to say I like Blogger a lot so far.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks nice! Better go now and do some exercise... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Can you get an rss feed for this blog? I couldn't see it.

Ian said...

Yes, you can. I probably need to put a link somewhere, but if you're using firefox you should be able to subscribe by clicking the icon.