Thursday, August 16, 2007

Stop! Pepper Time!

Now, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, 'Holy cow, that's a lot of peppers!'

You're right, it is. 17 to be exact. Add that to the 2 I picked the other day and subtract the fact that we usually use 2 or 3 per spicy meal and multiply by the thought that we only have a couple of spicy meals per week, tops, and you end up with an equation that sort of looks like:
(17p + 2p) - (3p * 2mw) = Holy cow, that's a lot of peppers!

Let's hope Mark comes through with his buddy Pierre's awesome spicy pepper sauce recipe.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Those look fabulous!

shanksi said...

They look extremely tasty. Maybe you should look to see if there are any spicy chicken recipes.

Ian said...

I don't have a problem with spicy chicken, in fact, I'd like some spicy chicken, my problem is with Google encouraging people to eat chickens on my website. I realise this is a complicated moral stance to take, but then, I'm a complicated man.